oceanwideview

I'm on a journey to finally get my little sister Maylee! I'm fourteen years old, and I'll be keeping a blog to help you see how I view this journey from a teenager's point of view. I hope this blog can help anyone at any age.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

SUMMER FUN











This summer has been a blast, and it's our first summer with Maylee.

She is still the happiest little girl, and she will always be my sweet angel.

Maylee has spina bifida and she will have surgery on August 7th in Memphis.

Please pray for her as we all go through this together. I will keep you updated on that.

I am posting some pictures from this summer, which has been great so far, but it is coming to an
end. Honestly, I am ready for school to start back. I will be a SOPHOMORE in highschool.

LIFE IS GOOD. GOD IS GREAT.



1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Enjoy your summer. I will be thinking of your sister. Keep us posted.

Jen

July 24, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home