oceanwideview

I'm on a journey to finally get my little sister Maylee! I'm fourteen years old, and I'll be keeping a blog to help you see how I view this journey from a teenager's point of view. I hope this blog can help anyone at any age.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYLEE!






"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR, MAYLEE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"
Maylee is two years old! And she has had her happiest day yet on her birthday! I'm so glad that her birthday was while we were in China, so we could celebrate it all together; also so she could have one last birthday in Nanjing. We went out to eat for dinner at a traditional Chinese restaurant.
The food was very good, and our travel guide, Anna, surprised us with a lovely and very delicious cake! Maylee really enjoyed her big night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimbo said...

Tell her I said Happy late Birthday!!!!
BE CAREFUL!!! Love you!!

~KIMBO~

December 7, 2008 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Abby =) said...

She had a great day!
I bet she can't wait until Christmas!

December 9, 2008 at 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home