oceanwideview

I'm on a journey to finally get my little sister Maylee! I'm fourteen years old, and I'll be keeping a blog to help you see how I view this journey from a teenager's point of view. I hope this blog can help anyone at any age.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

"What A Wonderful World"--Guangzhou, China





After we were finished with everything in Nanjing, we left for Guangzhou.
Maylee was sitting across from me on the two hour plane ride there, and she was was very wiggly! =)
Guangzhou is an amazing, isolated island. We all love it and our hotel!

2 Comments:

Blogger Doug and Terrye said...

We stayed at the White Swan. Lucy's was a nice respite, but we found out NOT to use the bathrooms :)

Terrye in FL

December 9, 2008 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Abby =) said...

The White Swan is BEAUTIFUL!
That's where we took our Christmas card picture.
Lucy's was very good!!
So was the Thai place!
Yes, if you had to go to the bathroom, we went back to the hotel. =)

December 9, 2008 at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home